August 5, 2010

El Numero Uno

Today is the first day of Andrea and Liza Adventures: Lynchburg, Va.

:)

Mom and I both slept in, which is probably a good sign. She normally never can, so I'm guessing she was either exhausted or peaceful. Yesterday we got to meet Georgia Grace, my newest cousin, and only cousin on my paternal side. She's beautimus.

Today, we are going to assault the mall.

Tonight, we are going to the airport, and flying out to Lynchburg.

I felt like I was about to empty my stomach in the least favorite way yesterday and the day previous, but today, it's different, more like butterflies are attacking my stomach. I think I might end up being jumpy today. I'm excited.

Here we go!

-LiZa.

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy on your assault! Don't want to see you on the evening news or anything!

    ReplyDelete