July 15, 2010

LiBerTy

I do need to thank my buddy Alyssa for making my lazy butt join guard. I absolutely love it now. :) One of my friends asked me what i do for fun, and half of the things i named had to do with Guard. Tie to Liberty : I made the color guard there! i am very excited about that.
Because i made the guard, i am going to be leaving Grand Junction August 4th and flying out of denver on the 6th. i'm very happy... mom and i are going to Lynchburg together :D i get to hang out there with mommy and go shopping and set up my room :)
i get to move in officially on the 8th, which is sunday, after we go to Church at Thomas Road, which is going to be a treat. Guard camp starts august 9th... **duhn-duhn-duh-du-dah*
and band camp is the week following.
Classes officially start on august 23rd...
i have some pretty fun classes that i am looking forward to some of which include:
math 121, gened 101, greek :), sociology, and education class, new testament, and marching band :)
i'm pretty excited to see what is in store for me....
hoping it won't be a bumpy ride... :)

1 comment:

  1. Did I ever tell you about that one time...in band camp?

    ReplyDelete