July 26, 2010

Mom's Birthday

Today is the day.
This is actually the last birthday we will celebrate before I'm off.
Its strange. It doesn't seem like an ordeal or anything. I've been enjoying the day.
Mom went horse back riding today (big surprise :D)

While she was gone, I was able to clean up our house and put together some cards and a bouquet of flowers for her. Granted, as soon as she got home, I made her head straight to the showers, but soon after, she was allowed to enjoy the presents.

Tonight we are going out for Chinese. I'm very excited. Probably my last meal eating out in Grand Junction. Weird. It doesn't feel like I'm really leaving next week. Crazy-Crazy.

So my mother is turning 21. Again. For the 18th year in a row. (shhhh don't tell her I told you)
So hard to believe that in only a few years we will be the same age. 2013. The year my mother and I turn the same age. Then how old will she say she is??

Party on, people.

Chinese is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment