July 31, 2010

Shopping.

I have started to purchase the necessities for my dorm room. :) Very excited.

Since when is everything so expensive though??? I don't have 100% of everything i need, yet i am at $330 in stuff! Not that it is unneeded, but why can't i get it all for under a hundred??? maybe i need to shop cheaper. (even though i'm already doing my best to get the best deals)

Apparently my personality is very bright, cause when i look at my accessories, it's all neon pink, orange and upbeat fabrics. i found this amazing deal on bedding, and since then, my decorations have really come together. the comforter is striped, orange, pink, purple, and i found a fuzzy orange rug that matches. i like it. :) it reminds me of judy bloom.

Space is becoming a slight issue however. how do i ensure that everything will fit once i get there? i try to think about where everything will go in the room, but since i don't have actual measurements or dimensions of things, i'm doing a lot of guessing. :P

one thing that has been amazing is being able to envision how everything will look. :) although i don't know what my room mates will have in their parts of the room, i am thinking it will look pretty nice. i'm just really hoping i don't seem like a push over to them. it's not my fault i will be the first one in the room...

online shopping: fun, but not without it's frightening issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment