March 6, 2011

Truth and Beauty

Make-up.
Clothing designs.
Big house.
Shoes.
Sports paraphernalia.
Hair products.
Diets.
Contacts.
Jewelry.
Nice cars.

Thick wallets.

Since when did any of these define a person?

Forget getting to know me, just look at my outside and decide whether or not you find be acceptable.
The words of my mouth don't do the talking any more, watch my feet for the Jimmy Choo's to do the talking and the walking.
My mind needs nothing to fill it, I'll marry rich and won't have to worry about anything else ever again.

No.

Not me.

How did Belle put it... "I want so much more than this provincial life."

My spirit is what will be beautiful. I am defined by "Not the color of my skin, but the strength of my character." Revolutionary inside, changing the whole world, just by changing me. The world cannot be the same, for even when the smallest grain of sand in the Sahara is moved but a milimeter the universe is now different. I will not remain in society's sand box of depression, I am BEAUTIFUL in the eyes of the only one whose opinion matters- the Creator of the universe.

I'm embarking on an unbeaten trail- try to keep up won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment